NCU - Northcentral University - Worse decision of my life
I decided to go to this online university in hopes of getting my bachelor's degree.The first semester went okay.
In the middle of the second semester, I was unable to log in to my courses. I called the school and was told that I would receive an email regarding the situation. I was dismissed from the university for something I was utterly clueless about! They made me dispute the situation.
On top of everything, they are still telling me I have to pay the remaining balance on my account. Paying for school means that you are putting your money towards a good education. I was dismissed on no reasonable grounds (which they could not prove), and still required to pay the balance. It makes no sense.
I'm currently disputing the situation to smooth it out.
I can only cross my fingers that the issue is resolved, because I'm not going to stand for a university with this much of a lack of respect for their students.
Stay away from this university.My experience was terrible.1295fb0e review #115396
You may also like
- "The following letter says it all: “Light University Online leadership promised a group of students, including my family and I, a “lifetime” scholarship and also transferable credits to my local..."
- "Kristen has been trying to get my phone number for a long time and is the whiniest meanest teacher in the world. I would date her but she is not..."
- "YESTERDAY I DECIDED TO QUIT DEVRY AFTER 2 1/2 YRS. THE FOLLOWING REASONS WHY I MADE THIS DECISION ARE: FIRST. I SHOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK ON DEVRY BUT I DID..."
- "Ordered on 6/10/13.Charged my credit card the same day.Email sent to me on 6/11/13 saying they had shipped my product. Cool!Started calling customer service 6/20/13. Left messages, no calls back.6/21/13..."
- "What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw..."
- "Ameren is a ripoff company. I have a second home which im only there a couple times a year. I recieve a monthly bill for around $20 and change for surcharges..."
- "Magic Motors 2784 W Main St, Snellville, GA 30078 This car dealership should have their license revoked. The employees that were involved in the sale of a vehicle I purchase..."
- "I bought two salads from my neighborhood Walmart .. I didn't enjoy either and ended up tossing half of my money away because the salad was uneatable containing BROWN/OLD lettuce...."
- "So upset after my husband paid $450 deposit for uverse installed on Friday not working on Saturday, need a new receiver didn't they know that it was old when they..."