NCU - MBA Diploma Declined

Feb 03, 2012
review #294213

I took NCU's starter class OM7015 in 2008 and received a C-.The professor advised that I had passed the class and she posted my grade.

Spoke to the advisors constantly throughout my time at the University and they informed me that I was performing as expected. Completed all courses and submitted my Graduation Request. The school declined it because they made a mistake by not catching the C- from 2008, removed it from my completed course list and advised I needed to take that beginner course again in order to graduate. I received a 72% but a 73% is required to pass.

All this information was given to me with the declination report.

My promotion with the federal government was dependent on this Diploma.Very upset because they were suppose to told me this well in advance, so that I could have remedied the situation.

abfc083
Had an experience with NCU?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Jan 21, 2013

Yes, NCU does pull "***" on students. No, they are slow about most significant things but not in collecting money. The higher you go with the school, the more in danger you are in not accomplishing your goals. Re: their appeal process, I believe it is just a process on paper. They just don't care about one person.

They also make lots of mistakes on records and don't want to consider their errors.

0 0 Reply
Former Student

Jan 10, 2013 Louisville, Kentucky

I complained...loadly. I took OM7015 and received an"A". This also happens to be a class I normally teach at another university. The instructor knew nothing about the content; never responded; and was always finding "mistakes". Seriously? I teach undergraduate courses! My so-called academic advisor was useless. My department chair was useless. Terrible school.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about NCU.
Filing a new complaint about
×