NCU - MBA Diploma Declined

25 of 31 NCU Reviews

I took NCU's starter class OM7015 in 2008 and received a C-.The professor advised that I had passed the class and she posted my grade.

Spoke to the advisors constantly throughout my time at the University and they informed me that I was performing as expected. Completed all courses and submitted my Graduation Request. The school declined it because they made a mistake by not catching the C- from 2008, removed it from my completed course list and advised I needed to take that beginner course again in order to graduate. I received a 72% but a 73% is required to pass.

All this information was given to me with the declination report.

My promotion with the federal government was dependent on this Diploma.Very upset because they were suppose to told me this well in advance, so that I could have remedied the situation.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
25 of 31 NCU Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 21, 2013 #596219

Yes, NCU does pull "***" on students. No, they are slow about most significant things but not in collecting money. The higher you go with the school, the more in danger you are in not accomplishing your goals. Re: their appeal process, I believe it is just a process on paper. They just don't care about one person.

They also make lots of mistakes on records and don't want to consider their errors.

1 0 Reply
Former Student

Jan 10, 2013 #592114 Louisville, Kentucky

I complained...loadly. I took OM7015 and received an"A". This also happens to be a class I normally teach at another university. The instructor knew nothing about the content; never responded; and was always finding "mistakes". Seriously? I teach undergraduate courses! My so-called academic advisor was useless. My department chair was useless. Terrible school.

1 0 Reply

Dec 16, 2012 #582750 Grand Rapids, Michigan

People who fail complain, but most pass.

Why do you think that they passed and you did not?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to NCU. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about NCU.
Filing a new complaint about